Translate

Sunday 31 August 2014

Some thoughts on my week 2 ahead.

I find myself so alert and very full of energy today and long may it continue. I do not know if it is excitement, anticipation or adrenaline due to the start of a new term (trimester) or if it is down to the diet...Whichever it is, I am very happy.
Planning ahead for the week, I decided to buy some aubergines so I can make a variation of dukan lasagne in one of my pv days this week. I also decided to splash out on a lean beef roast. It wasn't until i was preparing to cook it that I saw the vision of a lasagne with roast beef slices as the 'layer separators'. Now what could be more dukan than that? Then I thought, "Why not use a slice of roast beef in the way i would use a slice of bread for an open sandwich? ... and then why not as a pizza base?"
Well this evening, I had the chance to try is out for the open sandwich and it was a good idea. So that will be it.
I bought some soya milk as I saw Dr Dukan recommends its use in pre-menopausal and menopausal women. That would be me, by virtue of my age. I also think that it can only be beneficial considering the limited amount of plants material imbibed on this diet.The permitted quantity is 150 mL per day. Today, I put that in my blender along with some ice and a teaspoon of coffee granules for a lovely milkshake.

When it came to my oat bran tonight I just put some boiling water on it left it for a while and drank it down very quickly. I find that it's so easy to forget, if one does not take it in the morning, that this method of just putting boiling water on it the quickest and most convenient way for me.(Talk about lazy Cook!)I had originally thought that I would bake for the week but, somehow or the other, It just didn't seem necessary, as I am neither craving bread (in view of my roast beef idea), nor muffins nor cake.

I'm not going to be able to do much this next weekend, so I hope my tastes carry on as they are .I look forward to seeing 17 stone 1 pound or less on Saturday morning.
Wish me luck!
PS: Here mare a few testimonies from the UK.  I found therm inspiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment