Translate

Sunday 8 May 2016

2016 Journey to Weightloss Success!

Weight loss is a journey.
I have been exploring this for about 10 years now.

My first ever diet was weightwatchers and I was about 15 stone 10. I lost weight and plateaued at 14 stone 6. when I remember panicking at the fact that I had been successful at losing weight... Crazy?

After hitting 16 stone 6 lbs about 2 years later, I tried one of those programs Dr Dukan referred to and what I remember as industrial food diets. The promise was losing 3 stone in 100 days (remembering to drink 2 litres of water a day).
It worked! I went down to 14 stone 4lbs... the again, I panicked. I started to self-sabotage by visiting the supermarket on my way home from weigh in / counselling days. I started off with 'healthy cheats... macadamia nuts (so I wouldn’t come out of ketosis) then it progressed to protein and eventually I let in my chocolate addiction. I wasn't exercising much - they said you didn’t have to!
I kept the weight off for about 2 years then I quickly hit 16st 10 lbs.... That was when I found the Dukan diet.

I eventually got down to 14st 0 lbs then stated to cheat.... I kept at it on and off, gaining some then I let go, resumed again and got to 13st 5lbs.....PANICK!!!!

I decided to just take it in my stride, eating a balanced diet with some Dukan days but some carbohydrate days, but juicing in blocks.

But this time, I hit 17 st and a few pounds! After discovering slim noodles and rice (Holland and Barrett) and I have attained and maintained about 16 stone with the odd pound or three over. (I was 15stone 8 before Christmas, but that did not last long.

One thing I have learnt is that for me, exercise is key!

I walk for two hours in one stretch once a week but at the moment, I do not do any other exercise.
I am 52 and 2 months and this cannot continue!
Today is the beginning of the rest of my life!

I know the Dukan Diet works for me...I don’t care what others have said!

I have ordered Slim -in- 6...I will start the old Dukan attack today and do it for 4 days. , while I wait for my exercise program. I will bake and prepare today. My PV (Cruise) routine will start next Sunday.

I will weigh myself weekly and write a weekly blog.


My starting weight for today, Sunday, 8th May, 2016  is....

Courbe

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here...
    weightlosstop.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can’t imagine focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material. This is great content.
    Customerhealthguide

    ReplyDelete