Translate

Sunday 16 September 2012

Back on track?

Well, I would like to think I am finally back on track, 2 years on and after false restarting so, so many times.
I went under 100 kg - 99.9kg actually. This was 15 st 9.8 lbs and the lowest I have seen in a long time.
Do you know...on PV days so far, I have not gained weight? There has been a progressive weight shedding.
All I have done is steam carrots, cabbage, onions then seasoned with stock cube and blended into a 'mousse'. This has gone nicely with smoked fillets of fish, which I warmed in the oven on grease proof paper. Alternatively, finely grated cabbage, carrots and onions, coleslaw style, mixed in with a tin of tuna  and seasoned with seasoned to taste Normandy fromage frais has been very palatable to me.
I do not know if it is because these particular veggies are 'negative calorie' veggies  or that I have eaten  little often but whatever it is, I am 'surfing and will ride this wave!' ...until it dissipates or another takes my fancy.
Another thing going strong with me is ice!... and for oat bran (and chocolate addiction) 3 tbsp skimmed milk, half tbsp cocoa powder, splenda to taste, 2 tbsp oatbran and water to a just runny consistency.
Well so far so good, now please wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the loss! Sounds like you've found the right way for your body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! and I sincerely hope so! I have about 4 1/2 stone to lose! Lowest ever was 13st 7 lbs so first i have to get there then keep losing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cleaning out your closet is one surprising way to help you lose weight. Throw out all the clothes that are too large for you; this signifies that you are not going to let yourself gain the weight back.
    simple steps to weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Harry.
    I am just seeing this. Do you know that that is exactly what i spent time on in the holidays?

    ReplyDelete