Translate

Thursday 18 August 2011

Cruise day 10 PP

Morning weigh in:

 That is a loss of 0.2 kg or 0.4 lbs. I will take that after such a big loss from yesterday .
Yesterday was a PV day. I didn't get much exercise, well except walking around the shops and 5 min on the stepper in the evening which was all I could manage.

I went out quite early without eating and ended up having breakfast at Frankie and
Benny's (the full works, that is two eggs, two sausages and two rashers of bacon on a toasted muffin) where I drank 1 L of sparkling water with ice and lemon. I did not resist the muffin completely… I ate half. I also had a side of mushrooms.
And it was a PV day, I decided to make some beetroot, carrot and apple juice (the miracle drink see http://lachicaorganica.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/miracle-drink-carrot-beetroot-and-apple ) and added a quarter of a lemon – skin and all, ignoring the fact that I am not allowed them, specially for this drink.

For tea, I decided to make the oatbran cookies posted by Vicki C on http://dukanblogging.blogspot.com/2011/08/day-65-cruise-baked-oat-bran-cookies.html
and I found these to be delicious and fantastic… I had two for my daily oatbran intake.

I made rissoles with 500 g of lean minced meat and ended up eating all of it in two batches.

Water check: apart from the 1 L of sparkling water with breakfast I had another 1 L in the course of the day.


Exercise: I spent at least 20 min walking around shops in four hours, and sometimes standing in Isles, but did  5 min on my stepper  as deliberate exercise in the night

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the oat bran cookies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there thanks for the mention on your blog. Blessings,
    La Chica Organica

    ReplyDelete