Translate

Tuesday 22 February 2011

'Vegetal Drainers' are easily available in the UK

Found a range of  Dr Stuart's natural herbal teas at Sainsbury's and chose the Detox tea ( Dandelion root (10%), burdock root (10%), corn silk, milk thistle, bearberry leaves, liquorice root, peppermint (10%), spearmint (10%), ginger root, sage, galangal root, artichoke leaves.) for my 'vegetal drainer!'

I walked for an hour yesterday and stuck to PP and succeeded! I drank 2 litres of water, 300ml of 'vegetal drainer' tea and 500ml of diet gingerale! (I may have overdone the fluids but I didn't force it , so I must have needed it.)

2 comments:

  1. Well Done on sticking to PP! :) .. i still haven't found a place here in the states that has the Vegetal Drainer. Unless it's under a different name. Not sure how to ask about it or where to find it. The UK sites that i found won't ship internationally. I'll keep looking though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, just look for any herbal tea that is a diuretic and a detoxifier...and has recommendations for working.
    Dandelion root is a common ingredient in such teas in the UK. Your herbal shops in the States should stock such.
    If you do find any, let us know so we can make recommendations to others.
    Wishing you a successful Dukan day!!

    ReplyDelete