Translate

Tuesday 6 August 2013

PP 6th August 2013

Well this is now one foot in front of the other time. I have not left my home in days...and no exercise. I am changing bp and scale batteries today, so I shall begin to report those again tomorrow.

In the last couple of days, I have had a cold or my hay fever has been rearing its head...
Ever heard of 'starve a fever, feed a cold'? Well, I confess that I fed 'it'... whatever 'it' was! Well it worked because I am better. I won't write what I indulged in but I made yesterday a PV day and  I am dusting off my feet and moving on!


Day: PP)
Weight:226.4. lbs
Water intake: 
Oat bran quota:1.5 tbsp
Meal 1
2 roast chicken thighs
500ml
My oatbran porridge - 2tbsp oatbran, 1tbsp wheatbran mixed into a mug of water and microwaved for 1.5 minutes or until just before it could boil over.
I do not sweeten nor add milk and find it goes very well with savoury / meat.
Meal 2
1/2 pot of the large pot of Onken fat free  strawberry yoghurt (tolerated)


Meal 3
1/2 pot of the large pot of Onken fat free  strawberry yoghurt
(tolerated)


Meal 4
Rissoles (with cheddar and quark... resisting the call of ketchup)
500ml

Meal 5
Rissoles (I have a taste for them today.)


Meal 6



Comments:
I indulged in the cheddar but for guidance on tolerateds, I came across an inspirational blog at http://soniadukandiet.blogspot.co.uk/p/tolerated-foods.html




Exercise:


Transgressions:
Mature cheddar cheese 60 g (On quark and  rissoles)
Tolerated foods:
1 tbsp wheatbran
Low fat yogurt with bits  (450g)

No comments:

Post a Comment