Translate

Saturday 19 January 2013

Dukan Attack Day 1 2013

No comments, no promises!!! no b-s!!!
I will share more when I prove to myself I am committed to doing this.

On the morning of  18th January, I weighed 16 st 1.8 lbs = 225.8 lbs
On the morning of 19th January, I weighed 15 st 12.2 lbs = 222.2 lbs

On 18th January, I ate:

Breakfast- Miracle juice- non Dukan but I am not willing to do without this.

Lunch- Garlic and herb thighs...I was famished  so x 5, in one go.

Brunch- Natural low fat yoghurt (yeo valley) 150g ... yes I weighed it, with 30g of oatbran.

Supper- 2x 80g  self made 'burgers' seasoned quark.

Water intake: 1L (need to up that) and 500ml of diet ginger ale and sparkling water in a 50: 50 mix.

Recipe for my burger-

500g extra lean minced beef from Sainsbury's
1 small egg- whole
1 stock cube dissolved in water
pepper to taste
some chopped onions to taste.

Method-
Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Separate mix into 6 equal portions.
Roll each into a ball in hands then flatten and place on grease proof paper in a hot oven.
e.g at 200 degrees C,  mine cooked in 25 minutes.





4 comments:

  1. WOW -- a 3.6-pound loss in one day! Congrats! You are definitely doing something right... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vikki' You know that it is loads of water to start with anyway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete