Translate

Monday 7 February 2011

Here's to New Beginnings!

Each new day is an opportunity for a new beginning. Mondays in particular stick out as ideal for some people because it starts a new week; follows a weekend (or rest or reflection on the past week, month, year or life) or because for most, it brings a routine of the weekday!
Well, I know my neice is recommitting to the Dukan diet from today  on http://mylastdietjourney1011.blogspot.com/2011/01/back-to-attack.html  as is Julie K. on http://dukanmemoirs.blogspot.com/ 

The experience of trying to get back on 'the horse' is not an easy one as can be attested by Julies' 2011 blogs and comments thus far, and it reflects the experience of my neice and I. In the end, it boils down to"What do I want, envisage or wish for myself?"

What you decide is your decision to make but do not think it will be easy, especially if you fell off the wagon before. The effort required it doubled each time. It is not simply a matter of will power.

Good luck everyone....and wish me luck too. I am 198 lbs today. I have been receiving complements but it is what it is...10 lbs up from my pre Christmas weight. The new year has brought with it its cycle of birthdays, socials and the flu. Baking and preparation has been a challenge. I know that preparation brings a quarter of the success at staying on for me, and exercise brings 50 %...It then becomes easy, because I just have to supply 0.25 by eating what I've planned 5 to 6 times a day, and going about my business.

What could be easier? HELP!!!!

I will get there! I will do it!
I will get there! I will do it!
I will get there! I will do it!
I will get there! I will do it! .....

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately I didn't quite make it back onto Dukan on monday...I'm hoping tomorrow will be the day to re-attack. Spin class am to start of the day!!!! wish me luck!!!

    WE will get there! WE will do it!!

    Re-attack tomorrow!!! x

    ReplyDelete