Translate

Sunday 13 February 2011

Here we go again!!!!

Well, if you go back to the first few blogs I wrote all the way in November, 2010, you will realise that I learnt while on Lighterlife that I have a psychological block from going below 14 stone!
I have been and remain determined to break that! I will only go officially into consolidation when I hit my goal of 11 stone 4 lbs.
Well, I could blame it all on the christmas season, but I won't! I think the problem is the innate fear or resistance of going below 14 stone.
Today marks the beginning of the rest of my life and I am determined to get back on the wagon yet again and make another dash to 13 stone!
Today, I weigh 201lbs (14 st 5lbs) or 91.3kg. My lowest ever on Dukan has been 189lbs (13 st 7lbs)  or 86Kg. My first goal is to get back there!

Breakfast: I can drained tuna in spring water, with Quark, seasoned to taste with pepper, mustard, etc.
Drink 500ml 50- 50 mix of diet ginger ale and spring water.

Snack: A bowl of milky unsweetened custard (made up from Bird's)

Lunch: 2 x 100g beef burgers in fresh oven baked Dukan bread, topped with seasoned quark and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
Drink 1litre 50- 50 mix of diet ginger ale and spring water sipped  and drunk freely as desired.

snack: a beef rissole

Dinner: a beef rissole
stewed rhubarb and custard
500 ml water

Exercise:  30 min on the cross trainer
Wish me luck!

I will update as the day progresses.

5 comments:

  1. You are doing GREAT! You can do this. We'll be here for you until you reach your 1st goal and more! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please give me the recipe for the dukan bread that you used? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement, Julie.
    I will paste the recipe on your blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the recipe! Still haven't tried it, but will do as soon as i get all the ingredients. How are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sttruggling on, Julie. Thaanks for asking. It is easier some days compared to others. Ihad a good 3 days but kinda spoilt it.
    I am back on the wagon now, hopefully!!

    ReplyDelete