Translate

Saturday 3 August 2013

Attack day 3 100 day weightloss

Weight today:  16 st 2.4 lbs
 that is so far a 1.6lbs  lbs weight loss. Bp 127/81

Day: 3 (attack)
Weight:226.4. lbs
Water intake: 
Oat bran quota:1.5 tbsp
Meal 1
2 2cm thick slices of hake in a broth on onion pepper and seasoning

custard made with 1 heaped teaspoon of custard powder
500ml

Meal 2
2 jerk chicken drumsticks and my oatbran/ wheat bran porridge
500ml 

Meal 3
2.5 mg Amlodipine then a  break followed by

2 2cm thick slices of hake in a broth on onion pepper and seasoning



Meal 4
2 boiled eggs
i can diet coke on ice


Meal 5



Meal 6



Comments:
My bp today  was 127/81... perhaps I need a battery change? No! It is accurate! Long may it continue. amen

I think I am ready to set targets for my weightloss now:
if I estimate 2lbs in 3 days (bearing in mind that I have not exercised at all), over a week, that will be just over 4.5lbs per week or 9lbs every 2 weeks ...or just about 1st in 3 weeks.
I will aim for 1 stone every 21 days... or 4 st over the 100 days.
So my target weight at the end of my 100 days is 12 st 4lbs!... I better get my skates on.
Wish me luck!





Exercise:


Transgressions:
Tolerated foods:
1 tbsp wheatbran
custard from custard powder

No comments:

Post a Comment