Translate

Thursday 12 May 2011

I have been away but now I'm back!

I haven't blogged for a while now and I must say it has been a reflection of my lack of commitment recently. I think I'm back and ready to start now! So I have been using this site that was recommended by Julie called myfitnesspal.com which allows you to track your diet and your exercise.
I consider today a first day of another one of my relaunches of the dukan diet. I am in two minds as to whether I should admit my current stats. In the spirit of renewal and the new journey I will.
This morning I weighed 207 pounds.
My diet has been as follows:

breakfast:125 g of activia vanilla yoghurt with one tablespoon oat bran and a tablespoon o wheat bran

lunch: 140 g tuna drained from its spring water season with a tablespoon of chopped onions and paprika pepper

Supper: two baked whole trout  seasoned with two tablespoons of extra hot Nando's peri peri sauce

Evening snack: My latest rhubarb 'juice drink' i.e. 100 g of rhubarb boiled in 500 mL of water and sweetened with 3 g of splenda

for exercise, I have done 20 min of walking out climbed three flights of stairs.
As a reward  sarcasm) I have come down with a blocked and runny nose. I guess it's the severe withdrawal from all those carbs that I have gorged myself with over the last three weeks.

Water check, including the 500 mL from the rhubarb:  2 L

I am committed to not deviating from the dukan diet henceforth.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment