Translate

Friday 17 June 2011

On Friday, 17th June 2011, I weigh...

199.6 lbs or 14 stone 3.6 lbs or 90.54Kg.

So:  With a startring weight of 207.6 last Thursday, that is 8 lbs.

Now the challenge is to sustain weight loss...I am targetting an average of 3 lbs or about 1.5 kg per week.

I will report weight loss weekly, not daily and when I hit 187 lbs again ( my lowest weight, achieved in November 2010) , I will take a picture as my true 'start weight for this stretch of  my journey. I am to hit my goal of 159lbs in October.

I am on a 2PP/ 2PV rotation ...(more convenient for me!!) so watch this space.

Wish me luck.

5 comments:

  1. Wow -- 8 pounds is awesome! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent heard for you in a while - hope its still going well. ;.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to know how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on going! I just started my journey last week ... I have a bit more weight to lose (I am at 209 right now). I found your blog ... because it has the name I wanted for mine!!! :-)
    If you feel like it, check out my blog:
    http://www.dukandiet-journey.blogspot.com/
    Cheers ... and hang in there! I will, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.
    Weightlosstop

    ReplyDelete