Translate

Sunday 5 May 2013

My 10 week Dukan Diet challenge!

Ok peeps!
As said before, it is a constant struggle.
Realistically, I can do a 10 week stretch starting tomorrow (6th May, 2012) so here's the plan:

1. Restart with 3 days PP.
2. Alternate PP/PV from then on.
3.Weigh daily.
4. On PV days, have miracle juice twice a day.
5. Imbibe food a maximum of  only 6 times each day, rather than constantly grazing.
Exercise daily.

For this, I am preparing a form for reporting my day:

Day:
Weight:
Water intake:
Oat bran quota:
Meal 1



Meal 2



Meal 3



Meal 4



Meal 5



Meal 6



Comments:







Exercise:




Transgressions:
Tolerated foods:


Remember:


For the list of tolerated foods, visit:

For allowed foods, visit:

2 comments:

  1. That form is such a great idea... Don't you find that with blogging your menu for the day you often forget to put everything? I do! Having a paper form is a much better idea.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, Evelyn.
      Life overtook me however...but now i am ready to pick myself up, dust off and work towards the goal!
      I will use a paper version and then use that to prompt my reporting.
      Wish me luck!

      Delete