Translate

Wednesday 31 July 2013

My 3 month Attack and Cruise phase,2013

Welcome back everyone...well welcome back, me!
First I would like to shout out to SA who was on a cruise (ship) with me very recently. I hope she will go on this 3 month journey with me, (from our separate bases).
I intend to stick this out and stick to my plan, devised in May (so 3 months late) but as they say, better late than never.

So here's the plan: For 100 days, starting 1st August 2013 and ending 8th November, 2013, I will do the Dukan Diet's attack and cruise.


1. Restart with 3 days PP.
2. Alternate PP/PV from then on.
3.Weigh daily.
4. On PV days, have miracle juice twice a day.
5. Imbibe food a maximum of  only 6 times each day, rather than constantly grazing.
Exercise daily.

For this, I will use this form for reporting my day:

Day:
Weight:
Water intake:
Oat bran quota:
Meal 1



Meal 2



Meal 3



Meal 4



Meal 5



Meal 6



Comments:







Exercise:




Transgressions:
Tolerated foods:


I will then consolidate, to revisit the weightloss phase next year.

From previous experience, this works if I am prepared.

This is my plan for attack:

1. stock up on oat and wheat bran.
2. Make sugarfree Jelly in a variety of flavours, in case I crave the flavour of fruit.
3.Use low fat Greek yoghurt (and avoid the flavoured stuff for now.)
4. Bake some chicken thighs and drum sticks (jerk)
5. Make some fish broth/ pepper soup with Hake (panla tutu).
6. Have some salmon slices for baking available.
7. Make some minced beef balls/ mini burgers.
8. stock up on sparkling water  and diet coke (for an interesting drink if I need it)
9. Make ice.
10. remember that apart from my 2 tbsp oatbran, which i will do as porridge in my 3 day attack, I can have as much as I want for everything else..

Wish me luck!

2 comments: