Translate

Friday 2 August 2013

Attack day 2 100 day weightloss

That is 16 st 3.4lbs so  .6 lbs weight loss. Bp 145/87
Hmm- shocked body, salty food, uneliminated water? who knows.
Let's see how today goes.
Wish me luck.
i am out and about today so I will give my record sheet at the end of the day.

Day: 2 (attack)
Weight:227.4 lbs
Water intake: 
Oat bran quota:1.5 tbsp
Meal 1
2.5mg Amlodipine tablet
(see comment below)

3 rissoles (see comments below)
500ml water
1.5 tbsp or 22.5g oatbran as porridge
(with 1 tbsp wheatbran)
made in a mug in the microwave .
Meal 2
2 rissoles


Meal 3
Total 0% fat Greek Yogurt  170g tub
can of diet coke, 200ml water

Meal 4
4 rissoles
500ml water

Meal 5



Meal 6



Comments:
My bp today at weighing in time was 145/87

Beef rissoles (baked meatballs/ burgers): 500g minced lean beef (Sainsbury's), with 1/4 chopped onion, 1 egg (you can use the white only if you wish), seasoned to taste- I used a small nigerian stock cube (maggi cube), half a teaspoon of wet jerk seasoning and some garlic paste. this gave me 9 'fist measured' balls. Which I placed on a sheet of grease proof paper and baked till cooked.






Exercise: on my way to resubscribe at my gym (virgin active)




Transgressions:
Tolerated foods:
1 tbsp wheatbran

No comments:

Post a Comment