Translate

Thursday 1 August 2013

Attack Day 1 (100 day weightloss)

As promised, this is my starting point in a picture:
I haven't figured why it is not landscape but that is not important. I am officially
16 stone, 4 lbs on the dot =228lbs = 103.42kg

I will fill out my daily record sheet in realtime.

Day: 1 (attack)
Weight:228lbs
Water intake: 2l
Oat bran quota:1.5 tbsp
Meal 1
2.5mg Amlodipine tablet
(see comment below)
500ml water
1.5 tbsp or 22.5g oatbran as porridge
(with 1 tbsp wheatbran)
made in a mug in the microwave .
Meal 2
2 oven roasted skinless jerk chicken drumsticks


Meal 3
2 oven roasted skinless jerk chicken drumsticks
500ml water

Meal 4
Hake boiled in a little water, stock cube and onion
500ml water

Meal 5
2 oven roasted skinless jerk chicken drumsticks
500ml water

Meal 6



Comments:
Amlodipine for high 'ish' blood pressure- prescription is 5mg daily but due to knee and ankle swelling and mobility difficulties resulting, I stopped on my own. One of my 'cruise mates'  (Dr. Abi) explained why that was unadvisable and that it would be best to take some daily (e.g a half tab rather than none at all until I noticed a high bp reading.... ) so 2.5mg daily it is for me!
My bp today at weighing in time was 150/88

13.21pm: I can feel that low grade irritability coming on...for me, a symptom of my body's withdrawal from carbohydrate foods. I am trying to keep busy but I haven't the stamina to concentrate on anything involving conscious intellect right now. I am waiting for this to pass. 






Exercise: none




Transgressions:
Tolerated foods:
1 tbsp wheatbran

No comments:

Post a Comment