Translate

Monday 18 February 2013

Still here as 49 years looms!

Still here!
Still struggling and beginning to win!
BTW my latest love is the bread at  http://www.dukaners.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11601
I just put it all in a bowl, in order on the list, whisk and bake.
Soooooo easy! Soooooooo delicious.
I just  consider it 5 days' oatbran! Stick to Jerk chicken, boiled eggs, roast turkey, rissoles/ burgers made from Sainsbury's fresh lean minced beef (hopefully not horsemeat!), roast whole Mackerel, sugar free jelly, dukan chocolates, onken or activia yoghurts on PP days!
On PV  days, cooked Spinach or salads with onions, green and red peppers, carrots, cucumbers, pickled onions and cooked beetroot.
No more tuna...too much salt!
Enjoying myself and living life!
Will update on milestones.
Good luck all!
Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. When is your 49th? Mine was in December! I feel better and weigh less than I did in high school! Loving Dukan for life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in exactly a week's time! 27th Feb! Life begins at..... I am preparing for my 'rebirth!'

    ReplyDelete