Translate

Thursday 16 June 2011

Cool runnings!

Before I start I'd like to thank Masha, Vicki C.and Julie K. for their encouragement through their comments. I am having difficulty posting comments both on my blog and on that of others. New posts are not affected but comments cannot be pasted by me anywhere  because somehow my keyboard strokes are not being recognised the verification process.
Now to my report: I had a good day yesterday if I may say so myself.

Breakfast: Activia fruit yoghurt (low-fat) with one 125 mL glass of Abi's rhubarb juice drink and my usual supplements- iron (I have been anaemic for about five years) and my multivitamin – multi mineral tablet.

Morning snack: some dukan chocolate and about 30 g of my dry oven roasted Turkey breast fillets.

Lunch: my daily ration of two tablespoons full of oatbran and one tablespoon full of wheat bran in 250 mL of low-fat vanilla yoghurt. I also had the rest (70 g) of my Turkey breast fillets and a piece of dukan chocolate.

Snack: 150 g of vanilla yoghurt and a piece of dukan chocolate.

Dinner: a middle piece of baked red bream warmed in some fat-free turkey stock made with some Turkey breast, onions, stock cube and a Scotch Bonnet pepper.

After dinner: well I checked how many calories I had consumed on myfitnesspal and found that I was below 1200 cal. Though dukan does not count calories, because I am trying to exercise, I want to have the minimum number of calories recognised and recommended to sustain my activity so I decided to have another meal of baked red bream, as above. I also had another 125 mL of rhubarb juice drink and took a second and tablet.

Well that was six meals and my calories were just above 1200. I could not believe it. The choice of protein really has an impact on the number of calories you consume.

Well it's really looking good and today should be the day when I should be reporting my weight loss for this last six days of attack but because I ate out on Monday night I said I would wait till tomorrow to report my weight loss. Let it suffice for you to know today that my weight last Thursday morning was 207.6 pounds.

I can't wait to tell you tomorrow what it is now!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Such a good day for you!! Way to go! :) - Will be waiting to hear about your progress tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Julie -- I'll be tuning in tomorrow to hear the results! :)

    ReplyDelete