Translate

Sunday 14 August 2011

Reporting attack day 6 and food for day 7

Well, I had a good time at the wedding and though I received curious glances when I only ate some curried goat and some jerk chicken, I was good-well, until after when I passed by my Mum's and she had stewed some chicken Trinidadian style and I was persuaded to have some with rice and sweetcorn! The result was no change in weight this morning .


I am being very good today though...boiled egg to start, two rissoles with seasoned quark for lunch , a boiled egg for tea and for dinner, I will have my oatbran and yoghurt. If I feel peckish later, I plan to imbibe some tuna.
I had planned to walk but abandoned it due to the threat of rain.
Water check..1L thus far but I will ensure that I have another 500ml (at least) before the end of the day.
Let us see where that gets me in the morning ...but tomorrow is a PV day and I am off to my chinese buffet with some house guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment