Translate

Friday 12 August 2011

Day 5 Weight loss after 4 Days in attack phase (including one day of transgression!)

Well, I am thankful! I know what to do....Dr. Dukan says extend your attack phase by one day!

The results of feasting on protein at a chinese buffet! - hidden sugar and salt not to mention oil!

That is 94.4kg and 207.8 lbs...So back to weight after 2 days of attack! (It could have been worse!)
Dukan advice is  "Add one more day and don't beat yourself up BUT do not make this a habit!"

I promise!

I am hoping some of that gain is water retention due to salt intake and my ketosis water elimination has slowed down!
Oh well! Net loss is therefore 1.5kg or 3.2 lbs
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're 100% right -- I bet there was a lot of hidden sugars, salt, and oil in the food, which is affecting the scales. Hang in there...Tomorrow (and especially the following day) your weight should go back down...

    I'll be in the same boat as you on Sunday -- I'm going to an all-you-can-eat Chinese buffet and am feeling a little worried...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vicki for the encouragement. I am back there on Monday but I will try to be wiser about my choices. I wonder if making it a PV day will make a difference!
    Enjoy your day out but try not to go overboard...The jasmine tea is supposed to help...or will they offer green tea?

    ReplyDelete