Translate

Thursday 11 August 2011

Day 4- Weight loss after 3 days

                                          

That is 93.3 kg (A 1.2 kg loss from yesterday morning) and 205.4 lbs (or a 2.4 lbs loss from yesterday morning).
Total loss after 3 full days of attack is 2.6 kg or 5.6 lbs.
I guess I should be happy with that and I am, but I really expected more because a couple of hours after reporting my weight yesterday, my scales read 93.7kg or 206lbs so I really (falsely) expected 0.7kg or 1.6 lbs under that!
Well a loss is a loss and this just reminds me that mine is to follow instructions and leave my body/ metabolism to do the rest!!! Slow and steady!
Wish me luck!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss -- 5.6 lbs in only three days is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Vicki. I am pleased...so pleased in fact that I just attended a lunch meeting with a friend of mine at a fantastic Oriental Buffet called Cosmo. I stuck, mainly, to protein but I could taste the sugar and see the oil...But I ate a lot so I am dreading tomorrow!
    I drank diet coke with a slice of lemon andI drank a whole pot of jasmine tea so I didn't gain any extra calories from my drinks and I contributed towards my targeted 1.5 L of water.
    I am dreading tomorrow now, and praying and hoping that I don't see a rise on the scales.

    ReplyDelete