Translate

Friday 29 August 2014

End of week 1 in 2014/15 weight loss drive

One has to live life but it should be on one's terms.
I thinks and pray that I have finally got it... It is back to work for me on Monday and I went to dinner with a friend of mine at a 'world buffet'.
I ate mainly protein with some veg  and the protein was mainly sea food from the Japanese buffet. I just couldn't find the time nor space for anything much else. I did start with some tandoori chicken,  curry lamb (un - Dukan) and I picked out some cauliflower from the vegetarian curry on the Indian counter and after my lobster claw, crab and prawns from the Japanese as mentioned above and some crispy prawns from the Chinese (deep fried so not exactly Dukan), I had some diet coke. with a slice of lemon.
Well I have finally located my misplaced gym pass so I intend to do my first '30 minutes per day' exercise tomorrow.
Let us see what the scale reveals in the morning.!
For the last 2 days (I did a PP on Tuesday because I knew I would go out today), which were PV days, I fought serious cravings in the evenings.
On Wednesday night it was chips so after 'talking to myself' and trying some cognitive behavioural therapy, I went and had my oatbran and a whole load of seasoned cooked spinach with prawns and fish....I survived! On Thursday night, my 'lasagne craving' night, I didn't spend so long convincing myself. After some steak with tomato and a cheese slice,  I had my oat bran and some custard with some stewed rhubarb. Strangely, tonight I am 'craving free'. Well I just had a half can of diet coke and I am drinking sparkling water 'on the rocks.'   I am yet to have my oat bran for the day.
Now a days, I don't cook oatbran. I just pour boiling watre on it, leave for 5 minutes and stir then drink.
I am planning my menu over the next 2 weeks so I do not run out of Dukan food and I am not tempted to derail.
I will let you know what I do to prepare. In the mean time, here is Dr Dukan explaining the first 2 stages of the diet.


So he said 2 to 7 lbs. Well I lost 5lbs. My weight on Saturday morning was 17 st 3.2 lbs. (241.2 lbs or 109.4 kg.)

Now I am officially on cruise till I reach my goal weight of 166lbs.


Dr Dukan says 2lbs per week. That is my minimum expectation.
Let us see how it goes.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Luck!!! You've got this. I'm in attack again, myself xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! thanks Sandi. Sorry for thr late response. Things have been so hectic at work but one way or the other, i have stuck it out. It is paying dividends, thankfully.

    ReplyDelete