Translate

Saturday 9 July 2011

PV day.

Today is another beginning of a recommitment to the dukan diet. I have been doing a lot of things and eating a lot of things which are contrary to my commitment to the dukan diet. Masha's one month blog is an inspiration and I really just need 3 or four months straight to get there. I have refused to measure or weigh myself.
Today is a PV day and I'm going by the advice of my dukan site subscription service that says don't overdo the vegetables and don't over do the dairy. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck staying on the wagon. I'm only on day 20, hoping that this will be a new lifestyle for me though xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, KK.
    the secret is do not give in to cheating. Have a ready source of Dukan alternatives to your weaknesses, if you have any.
    I lapse when I don't prepare for my week ahead...when life and work are stressful.
    I say I am an emotional eater but when I am unprepared, it becomes a vicious cycle.
    I wish you better luck than me and I intend to achieve my goal so this will hopefully be a doddle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you! This morning, i was wondering where you were, and was about to send you a message. Good luck. No worries about what happened. It's in the past. Let's focus on what will happen. We can do this. You can do this. Let's try and stay on track & hopefully we'll see good results SOON! :) - Don't worry about the scales. Just weigh in and start from there.

    ReplyDelete