Translate

Saturday 13 August 2011

Day 6- weightloss after a strict attack day, following a day of transgression

Back to my pre-transgression weight!!! I am thankful!

Yesterday was an interesting day I woke up at 4:30 then I went to the flower market at Covent Garden because I promised a friend of mine that I would make table centre pieces for her son's wedding. There were to be 25 tables and the top table. I got back at 7.30, ate breakfast just before I left home to go to the venue on the underground, ate crabsticks and drank diet gingerale  when I felt I should eat. I then had some tuna mixed with quark and seasoned with onion and paprika. Finally, my last meal was 2 boiled eggs. I really wasn't hungry but I ate because I know that the body expends energy to digest and I needed it to expend energy.

So...

Meals- as above
Water check- 1litre diet gingerale, 500ml sparkling water and at least 500 ml in ice for my drinks!!!
Exercise: at least 45 minutes walking and about 7 hours straight standing!!!

And I have been rewarded!!! Damage limited. Now onward ever!...BUT the wedding is today...

Wish me luck!



The joys of being on a break from work!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. The centerpieces look beautiful -- hope you had a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete