Translate

Saturday 10 August 2013

Brand new Recipe! Dedicated to Weronika and her mother in Poland! Abi's oatbran-less dukan pancakes!

I was inspired by a Spanish recipe I came across for Dukan doughnuts on you tube. Considering I do not speak nor understand the language, I made the best of what I could. Then it was time for breakfast ...

I decided to try:
in a bowl: 1 egg; 2 tbsp skimmed milk; 1 tbsp custard powder (you may use corn flour); 1 tsp splenda; 1 tsp baking powder; skimmed milk to give a runny paste.

Mix together and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Drop in tablespoon fulls on to grease proof paper (You should get 6.)

Bake in a hot oven for 10 minutes or until beginning to brown.

Eat with compliment of your choice...I ate ham!

So that's breakfast, and I still haven't used my oatbran/ wheatbran allowance.! I must say that if you are a waffle fan, I think this mix should work.

Well, that was this morning! Firstly, I congratulate myself on the first completely pp day in a very long time! Unfortunately, I did not weigh myself this morning, so I may not be able to assess its impact. Oh well! Anyhow, let us hope it is the first of many to come.

This is a summary of how my day went:

Day: 10/8/2013 PP
Weight . lbs
Water intake: 2l
Oat bran quota: 2 tbsp
Meal 1
Abi's non oatbran pancakes with ham
500ml

Meal 2
1 mug of cold skimmed milk


Meal 3
4 tesco hot counter  bought chicken thighs, skin removed
500ml of water x 2

Meal 4
2 tubs 125g Activia 0% fat cherry yoghurt 


Meal 5
Microwaved for 2 minutes 2tbsp oat bran and 1 tbsp wheatbran in a mug of water porridge 
500ml

Meal 6



Comments:
Bp 133/89

Exercise:


Transgressions:

Tolerated foods:
1 tbsp wheatbran
0% fat yogurt with bits  (250g)
1 tbsp custard powder

No comments:

Post a Comment