Translate

Sunday 20 February 2011

Eureka!!!! I Have found it!!! The answer to my current weightloss predicament!!!

I just came across a vitally important conversation on Dukan Chat.
A lady said “Dear Dr Dukan, i have been on the diet since September the 4th and have been enjoying it. however on the 14.11.2010 i reached 69.1kgs. On the 13.2.2011 i was 69.2kgs and today i am 69.8kgs. the lowest i have reached is 67.2kgs on the 6/2/11. why is that? does that mean that my body cannot lose more weight?”
Dr. Dukan replied “In fact, you lost very well your first 10 kilos and then arrived Christmas time and starting from that period, you cannot follow your diet as you did before. So now if you want to start again you have to make real efforts. I need you to do 5 days of PP perfectly followed. Please drink two litres of almost frozen water, eat as less salty as possible, and moreover walk at least one hour per day. Try to ask your pharmacist for some vegetal drainers.”
So in summary:
1.        A series of PP days (not attack but PP as in Cruise phase).
2.        Up the water to 2 litres and drink as cold as you can bear.
3.        Eliminate salt completely if possible.
4.        Increase your physical activity by doubling it!!!
5.        Find and use what he calls a “Vegetal Drainer!”
For vegetal drainer, I found this conversation on http://www.dukaners.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=224
Just was shopping in France and found the vegetal drainer: it is a detox tea or pill to take while dieting. You can buy it in any supermarket there. So it was just a bad translation. On the package it says that it detoxifies the body and drains out accumulated toxines and water.”

Hi MuM,
I am sure you can get a detox tea or pill at Boots or a healthfood store. It is nothing exotic or so, the ingredients are: Blackcurrant leaf 42%, cherry stem 30%, elderflower 18%, hibiscus and natural raspberry flavor.

Hugs,
Gwen”
“Hi All,
I have seen a reply on the live Dukan chat about this. 'Vegetal drainer' means a natural based diuretic supplement for reducing fluid retention. You should be able to get one from a health food shop. There is apparently a very good diuretic on sale in Tesco called 'HRI water balance' which is predominantly based on dandelion root powder but you would need to check other ingredients just in case.

Well, I have been on the diet since July the 26th and have been enjoying it. However in November, I reached the 190s (lbs).  The lowest since then has been just over 188 and today I am still in the 190s. Why is that? Does that mean that my body cannot lose more weight?”
Surely not!!! I have at least 40 lbs more to lose!!! So here goes!
Wish me luck!
I WILL REPORT BACK on Saturday 26th February!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment