Translate

Saturday 10 February 2018

Slimmer of the week! A whopping 5lbs in a week!

So I told you that I am in a Slimming World Group....well Imagine my shock when I was called up as Slimmer Of The Week!!!!
I AM OFFICALLY 15ST  13LBS!!!! that is 223lbs. I have broken 16st!

5 whole pounds between two Wednesday weigh in days!!!!

The discovery of edamame spaghetti has freed me up no end!

Image result for explore asian edamame spaghetti
Thiis my Saturday  (often post workout) meal with at least 7 vegetables and lean meat.
I also try to eat it twice more in the week, for dinner.. It is high in protein, made with finely sliced and or grated vegetables.

Because I cook in a saladmaster pot, There is absolutely no dded oil.

I cook the meat in the heated dry cookware, releasing its oils and lubricating the saucepan.
The veggies are then added (no water and the heat turned to low..
I rinse off the spaghetti and add to the saucepan, add some sauce (preferably low calorielike the Dolmio 'light' varieties) then sprinkle grated cheese.

I am full and water completes . the meal

It has to be experienced to kno!

Have a great week ahead!... and wish me luck1

No comments:

Post a Comment