Translate

Saturday 21 February 2015

Back Soon!

Thanks to whoever looked at the post with the mantra. It forced me to look again, afirm again and now pledge again!
I am now less than a week to turning 51! Wow, how we fly through time!
Life's struggles still abide but I know that they fade even if new ones resurface.That is how we know we live!
So here's the plan...
l. Resume on Monday! ( I am still abouit 16 st 3lbs so that has been positive - consolidating there. I am even back on an oatbran routine. Time of the month so temptation has passed for a few weeks.)
2. PP Mon -Thur; PV Fri to Sun. (Tomorrow is a cooking day!)
3. Get into that gym, girl! Carrying your gymn bag in the car trunk for a year and paying 70 bucks monthly without as much as smelling the gym for a whole year is ludicrous! Break the cycle!
4. Finally, remember: 1. Food is for nourishing my body and mind. It will not take away any unwanted 
                                       emotions.
                                   2. I will exercise to get out of my head and into my body.
                                   3. I will love myself and appreciate all the wonderful things in my life.                                                                                                                                                                   (First 3 lines from a mantra promoted by Jessie Pavelka)

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment