Translate

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Hello New Day!

Today I am down to 201.6lbs or 91.7KG...OVERNIGHT!!!! Thanks Dr. Dukan!
That is down 3.8lbs from yesterday or 4.2 lbs from 2nd January 2011 (1.6 kg from yesterday or 1.9kg from 2nd January).
I read Charlotte's and Ros' blogs just now and could identify with those headaches. I know the headaches are a sign that the body is switching to glycolysis (going into ketosis) from afer being sugar / glucose dependent for energy, so I never panick at them. However, I was so uncomfortable and restless, I had 250g vanilla yoghurt which didn't work, then I cut my chocolate cake into 5 mm slices and toasted 3 until they were dry. That made me feel as though I was eating biscuits. That didn't do it though so I repeated the 'choc biscuit' exercise, drank 500ml of water and went to sleep! I had by now well exceeded the day's recommendation of oatbran but better that than other carbs/ sugar.
Hopefully after getting through today, I should have overcome the activation energy for the diet - going into ketosis.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment