Translate

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Still in recovery!

After my revelations yesterday and my science of recovery from a carb-fest on Dukan, I only went and did something different! I decided I felt like a PV day, which included the liberal use of stock cubes!- I hardly eat salt  so using a stock cube two times in my last two imbibes (two stock cubes in total) means I am here wondering if the absence of dropping the 3+lbs  overnight, to get me back to 190 or below is due to salt overload and thus water retention.

Current weight: 192.6lbs (that is a loss so I am grateful!)

Water intake: 330ml x 7 (some pure water and other times it was 50% diet dry ginger ale and 50% sparkling water.)

Exercise (yes, that's right! stop wiping your eyes!): 30 minutes on twist and shape stepper done in 10 min bursts with 2 min rests.

Meals:
Choc slice for breakfast
Choc slice for a snack
Baked bream in curry sauce (a whole onion, stock cube, scotch bonnet, seasonings, curry powder) - late lunch
Abi's choc orange for snack
Braised beef steak in a rich onion and garlic based sauce (and stock cube)

Hmm! PP today! I must bake more choc slices and I will reveal my weight tomorrow!

Keep Dukanning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment