Translate

Saturday 29 October 2011

If at first you do not succeed.... and A Dukan friendly Juice for PV days

Here am I ...still dragging my feet.

I blamed a lack of exercise... car usage etc. Well with the promise of advancing cold, I have undertaken to drive less and walk more (...and save fuel money too in these austeer times !)
(I had forgotten about the second hand smoking that goes with walking London's  streets.)

Any way, here's a Dukan friendly Juice (for those who miss juice). it is so filling, drink it and enjoy it by itself:

I medium raw beetroot
1 large raw carrot
2 stalks of raw celery
(optional - a half a finger size piece of ginger)
(Reminder- use organic where possible.)

Put all in a juice extractor.
Pour juice in a large glass and enjoy!!!! (or shot glasses if sharing and /or entertaining.)
Drink immediately or add 1/8 piece of lemon (skin and all) to keep refrigerated for no more than 6 - 8 hours.
Sweeter than any berry!!! Delicious! Nutritious!

(Adapted from Miracle Juice recipe)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a yummy juice! Thanks for sharing... I have the same 2nd hand smoke issue walking to work here in China... Smoking is a national sport here :(

    ReplyDelete