Translate

Friday 1 November 2013

I am not giving up! Oh no!

As I have written previously, exercise is key to my weightloss/ food control.
Am I foolish to keep persevering?
I say NO!!!!
I would be foolish to give up though. Life involves fallls and getting up and trying again. I will keep trying until I succeed. I really believe that I will ... One day!

I went to the gym yesterday. First time since early September.  It was a social event with some of my girl friends but I enjoyed it. I am determined to do it again...and I will! I must!

Food is still out of control but I will get there. It will be Dukan. I am committed to that.
Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck!!! I've had a few bumps this past 6 months, as well. It's been difficult getting things under control. But I do know that not doing exercise, DAILY, has been probably the biggest problem :(

    ReplyDelete