Translate

Monday 8 August 2011

Details of day one

I had a last celebration meal late last night before commencing this new attempt to get to my goal weight. It was 'amala' (cooked Yam flour dough) and some 'efo riro' (spinach stew) with smoked haddock and prawns. As a result, when I woke up this morning I really was not hungry. It wasn't until about 12 noon when I told myself that I had to eat something so I did. After that I really did not remember to eat until 6 PM when I said I had to eat something and prepared a light curried baked fish, which I ate in two batches (so again at 9 PM – just to make sure that I had eaten at least thrice today.) I drank water through the day sipping as my body dictated. I got in some exercise – 20 min on the Gazelle freestyle machine.
So to summarise:
brunch: two home-made beef patties (made from lean beef mince, some onion, egg and spices earlier and frozen) with water as a drink.
Late tea: curried spiced baked bream with low-fat or light myonnaise.
Late dinner: curried spiced baked bream with low-fat light myonnaise
water check: 1.5 L of water by 9 PM
exercise: 20 min on the Gazelle freestyle machine
oatbran: none today (because I couldn't fit it in and I don't want to do it too late)
It'll be interesting to see what if any is my weight loss tomorrow morning. I think I will start my morning with oatbran and yoghurt in order to make sure that I didn't get my oatbran. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment