Translate

Friday 25 February 2011

Once you have started this diet keep to your PP / PV rhythm

.In trying to move my diet along I have often seen bits of advice on the Dukan chat forum advising against doing PP in succession in order to cross out lapses. I have done this often and this week is one such example. On the chat site they often say just carry on with your PP/PV routine, cut out o tolerated food and do an hours exercise or basically double your normal basic exercise for a day. They ask you to do this for about four days and then go back to the norm of PP/ PV alternation and your normal daily exercise.

I have lost some weight this week but not nearly as much as I would expect considering that I've been trying to do five days of attack. It can't help that have also not been taking my multivitamins which are a normal part of my daily routine. I will finish this PP stretch and then I will commit to just doing exactly what Dr Dukan and his team advise rather than trying to think that I know better.

The only thing is I came upon a chat sometime ago where a lady was asking what length of PP/PV days would give her the better the fastest weight-loss. The adviser suggested that three days of each would bring about the fastest weight-loss. I think I'm going to try this ... in fact for convenience in my week I think I will do four days of PP from Monday to Thursday and then three days of PV over the weekend. I will report back on the impact of this with time.

I however now know that it is best to start this diet early in the year and finish before Christmas (that is going to consolidation before Christmas). I also know that it is best to stick to the routine suggested and get it over and done with in good time. Once you have started to lapse, once you allow yourself to indulge, recovery is a harder and longer road.

I remain positive, I remain committed, I will do it.

I want to do it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Great post (and blog)! :)

    This topic is something that I've been thinking about -- how to alternate my PP/PV days. Right now I'm doing a 1/1 cycle, but was wondering how you liked doing a 3/3 (or a 4/3) cycle. Would you recommend it?

    I'm in the early days of the Cruise phase, so any advice would be much appreciated... :)

    ReplyDelete