Translate

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Just a quickie.

I am back at work so it is difficult to find blogging time at the moment. I will report weightloss weekly,  on Saturdays.
I am off on a course today and I have packed a lunch:
I made bread rolls (poured the Dukan bread mix into silicon cup cake moulds and got 24 (6 a day for oatbran ration). I sliced them vertically, had the ends as part of  breakfast  and packed the dainty slices for later.
I chopped chive and topped some fromage frais with it, followed by a sprinkle of paprika. That is also packed.
I chopped half a chicken breast (rotisserie) and packed that too.
Finally, I have packed a tub of 200g of vanilla yoghurt.
'Packed' here means put in plastic tu)bs with lids.
(it took me about 11 minutes to sort.
It made me realise that I probably should take more time than I normally do with my lunch - plan  and prepare.
Yesterday, I made dry roasted mushroom crisps, seasoned with black pepper and lo-salt. It was inspired by a Gilian McKeith program I saw. The recipe and picture will follow on my next attempt.
Have a good day, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment