Translate

Sunday 5 December 2010

Dukan shopping!

Well, it is Sunday. Today ends 3 days of re-re-attack.Tomorrow makes19 full weeks on the Dukan diet.
I want to go shopping because I am kinda fedup of rissoles, though I do like them...and I have had my fill of baked bream. I baked a mackerel for lunch but can't decide what to have for supper.
Perhaps some rotisserie chicken!
I really have been surviving on easy cooking (or shall I say lazy cooking!)
I think I will have some stir fry with prawns, tomorrow!... and I should use that salad slicer I bought. So thinly sliced cucumber, used as one would bread, to accompany tuna with Dukan mayo ... oops! back to easy food! but why not?
For supper I will have a beef and veg stew.
Must get to the shops!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are doing really well - I find that the easy meals help me to keep on track - I usually have a cookup on the weekend of things like boiled eggs, rissoles, mince sauce etc and then I always have easy meals which are Dukan friendly - the times when I have to think about what to cook and start to look through recipes etc is a sure start to disaster, and overeating. I love the Dukan diet cause it is so easy to follow the foods on the list and stick to without weighing, measuring, counting calories or points etc. The less time i have to spend in the kitchen, the better chance of success if you know what I mean. Have fun and keep up the good work. Cheers
    Ros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ros. That sounds like good advice.
    I am thinking of how to survive Christmas on Dukan. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete