Translate

Friday 9 December 2011

Slowly but steadily clawing my way back.

Well, I am now on a self modified regime of the dukan diet. I will probably do it this way for a month or so.This is what I am doing daily:
my fixed meals or intake are:

breakfast: freshly juiced one beetroot, one apple, one large carrot, a piece of ginger and a quarter of lemon with skin and all.

Three hours later: a sachet  Soup or some protein such as  chicken or prawns or fish. (I have split my supplements into groups and I have the first batch with this `meal `.

2 to 3 hours later: a cup of hot chocolate

When I get home from work I have another cup of instant soup, this time I add my oatbran to the hot soup. Sometimes I eat some protein along with the soup but at other times I have it on its own if I do not feel the need to have any soup. I have my second batch of supplements here and aim to have a drink or 500 mL of water also.

I am not depriving myself, I just do not have much of an appetite. If I feel that I want to eat anything later I make sure it is either protein or  else it is a cup of hot chocolate.

All I have to do now is begin the regular exercise.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment