Translate

Tuesday 9 August 2011

Food diary for day two

Breakfast:I started off the morning with a large chicken breast and a small chicken breast. They were from a batch of chicken breasts, which I had marinated on Sunday and baked on Monday night.
Exercise: I then went on a long walk to visit my mum. Long is relative, but it took me about 25 min to get there. I then visited for one hour and walked back. So all in all I can say I had a 50 min walk though I had a rest in between.
Lunch: I then decided to make sure that I had my oatbran so I had one and a half tablespoons of oatbran, or 22.5 g with 125 g of low-fat yoghurt.
Snack: For a snack after I shredded its seafood sticks and had them with a sauce simply made up of quark and mustard.
Dinner: For dinner I had a chicken breast, chooppe and dressed with Hellman's low fat mayonnaise and a small squirt of some green wasabi sauce.
At this time I have already drank 2 L of water and I know that I will drink another half litre before the morning comes, so I guess I can say that my water intake will be 2.5 L
Now all I have to do is wait for the morning and see the scales and of course pray and hope and be determined to resist any temptation that may come up before then.
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- you're doing awesome with your exercise, water intake, and eating. I bet you'll see more results tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Vicki. I hope all is well and that you are cruising to your goal.

    ReplyDelete