Translate

Monday 2 November 2020

A November to Remember I come first


Greetings to everyone reading this. As I’m sure we all agree, weight loss and weight maintenance is a life long journey/battle. I have not posted anything here since 2018 and I have tried different things only to end up heavier than I have ever been.

Three years ago, I found  an aid with a lifetime guarantee.– My Saladmaster cookware.

Easily my best and most valuable purchase of my lifetime so far when I consider the fact that there is so much pollution in the environment that encourages our bodies to hold on to unnecessary weight and to generate unnecessary fats. I will come back to this at another point and explain even more. After all this is the first of a series for the month of November, So I have the whole of November to tell you about it.

Now to the point of this post:

 In order to help other people, I have to help myself. I am only of usev to other people if I am in good health in all spheres of life. I dedicated November to this and the first thing is making sure that my health is in check. I am confident that I am maximising the nutrition from my food because I use Saladmaster Cooking Group however as a chocoholic, who has indulged since March (eight months) and even included, up till March 2020, limited quantities of biscuits and cake, I have allowed myself to gain 35 lbs (almost 17 kg) during this lockdown. My aim is to shed that excess and put myself back on my path to a healthier me. From this November I will vlog /blog my journey. My goal is a long-term one so this is the beginning of my journey. Wish me luck.


Checking in:

Date: November  1sr 2020

Weight: 250 lbs or 113.4 kg or  17 stone 12 oz

Vlog: https://youtu.be/fgT8HwkQOSg

No comments:

Post a Comment