Translate

Monday 13 December 2010

Another Day!

Took my class to The Royal Opera House today, to watch the Royal Ballet's school preview of The Tales of Beatrix Potter, which opens to the public tomorrow! I recommend it! Wow! it has been a long time since I have been in a private  capacity and boy! did it drive home what I have been missing!
Life can be short, so why not enjoy it?

Well I had a slice of my Chocolate cake for breakfast. After that, I either forgot or there was no time to eat...or I didn't need to eat because the next tiime I ate was a second slice at 3.30 (just after hometime.)

Well, since then I have eaten twice! 3x Rotisserie chicken thighs (sans skin) at 5pm and at 7.20pm.

I thought I would have some rhubarb and yoghurt at about 8.30pm but I doubt it now. Instead I am sipping my half and half diet dry gingerale and sparkling water! It is the Christmas season after all!

Bis morgen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment