Translate

Tuesday 26 August 2014

week 1 interim report with before pictures

I was not going to report back until Saturday, but the excitement at seeing the reading on the scale today has made me break that intention.
On the scale today, when I stepped on, I saw 17 st and 3 pounds in weight. This meant a loss of 5 pounds so far. It later corrected itself to 17 st and 4.8 pounds. Whichever way it is, it is a step in the right direction and I can't complain.
My weighing day is Saturday morning so I shan't be reporting any weight loss until then.
I'm just amazed again about the effectiveness of the Dukan diet.
I decided to take some before pictures.
Here they are…










Well, using the Dukan website, I have just been given this information (bear in mind that I started on Saturday, 23rd August so we can say today is my 4th attack day):

Your True Weight* is 75.30 kg (166 lbs),


it is programmed for 2 May 2015

Your desired goal weight is 69.85 (154 lbs). However, given your profile, the True Weight* recommended for your health is 75.30 (166 lbs) and we will keep this as the goal weight for your slimming program. 

From the first day of Attack until you complete your Consolidation phase, lasts 20 month(s) 

Courbe



2 comments:

  1. That is awesome news! Sending good luck vibes your way, you're off to a great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Sandi. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete