Translate

Friday 24 February 2012

summary of 23rd of February

It was a busy day for me. I had lots of work to get through. I didn't get to eat till after 12 because I was not hungry and it was not a priority. When I did eat, I was full of hope for the day.
I started off with a slice (one third of my daily intake) of Dukan chocolate cake.I was in a rush and I told myself to eat something.
My next break was at 2:45. I had some Weight Watchers ready meals and decided to have one. I had the broccoli cheese melt. It tasted good but I have decided to avoid ready meals and microwave meals for other reasons. I have two more in my freezer and I will use them if and when I feel I need carbs for brain function or exercise.
I decided some time ago that I would have to boost my Omega intake and from time to time, I have the spoon full of organic almond butter, which has been simply like crushed almonds. I did notice as with everything else these days that the  paste  was more runny and I wondered what was used or done to achieve this.
I had a bowl of steamed corn kernels… I felt like some.
Finally for my last meal I had the rest of vegetable (carrot and Swede) with lamb home-made soup. I put in a spoonful of oat bran. This meant that I could have one more slice of chocolate cake as and after meal snack.
I had to keep reminding myself to drink water but my water intake was 1.5 L. I also had some supplements including resveratrol – a powerful antioxidant.
well I wouldn't call that a successful dukan day but I didn't go overboard and it was a PV day.
It's a new day now and should be PP.
Well wish me luck...and I promise to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment