Translate

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cruise Day 9 PV

Morning weigh in...
Hurray!!!!!!!...1.4kg or 3lbs in one PP day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Total loss 3.8kg or 8.4lbs

Wow! Wow! ...and if I may say it again...Wow!

Yesterday, I had:

Breakfast: 100 g of low-fat yoghurt mixed with 150 g of semiskimmed milk and two tablespoons (30 g) of oatbran.

Lunch: two boiled eggs.

Dinner: one tin of tuna drained out of its spring water, seasoned with quark, a bit of wasabi sauce and some paprika.

After dinner: my butternut squash pottage (a PV meal on a PP day! Sorry).

Water check: 1 L of diet ginger ale and 1 L of sparkling water on about 300 mL of ice in the course of the day.

Exercise: though I was snowed under trying to complete an assignment I took time to do 30 min on my gazelle freestyler.

Need I say more. I am happy. I weighed up the butternut squash pottage, but I didn't have time to do any cooking and I had some butternut squash pottage for today, which I decided to just warm in the microwave and eat.
Onward ever!
Wish me luck.



2 comments:

  1. A 3-pound loss in one day? Allow me to join you in saying...Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Vicki...I think it may have been a cummulative effect of my efforts to counteract the cheating...All I needed to do was not to cheat!
    Let's see what the morning brings!

    ReplyDelete